November is a good month for Amazon Web Services lovers from Romania: Bittnet and AWS are hosting not one, but two editions of AWSome Day! AWSome Day is a free introductory one-day event, based on the official AWS Technical Essentials course. Bittnet is the only authorized AWS Training Partner in Romania, and also holds AWS Consulting Partner status.
This is the third consecutive year in which Romanian users can attend this type of event. I have attended the first edition held at Hotel Novotel in Bucharest in October 2015 and it was a great event. Excellent content for an AWS introduction and a great networking opportunity.
AWSome Day 2017
Bucharest will host the first appearance of the month, on 21 November, starting at 08:30 AM at Movieplex (Plazza Mall). Next day, on 22 November, Bittnet and AWS will deliver same show in Cluj-Napoca starting at 08:30 AM at Cinema City (Iulius Mall).
Agenda for the two events is as follows:
- 8:30 – 9:00 Registration and Coffee Networking
- 9:00 – 9:15 Welcome & Introductions, Florin Sandu, AWS
- 9:15 – 10:30 Introduction to AWS, Florin Sandu, AWS
- 10:30 – 10:50 Break
- 10:50 – 12:15 AWS Storage and Content Delivery Services
- 12:15 – 13:15 Lunch
- 13:15 – 14:15 AWS Compute Services and Networking
- 14:15 – 15:15 AWS Managed Services & Databases
- 15:15 – 15:30 Break
- 15:30 – 16:30 AWS Deployment and Management Services
- 16:30 – 17:00 Closing Remarks and Questions
You can register for any of the event on Bittnet site.