You are all used with VMUG, but this time you will not be required to travel to attend the event! Virtual VMUG EMEA is a full day virtual event, organized by VMUG on 28 September 2017, 10:00 to 16:00 CET.
Joe Baguley, Vice President and Chief Technology Officer for EMEA, VMware, will start the day with the keynote. I have seen Joe in few occasions, both as a keynote speaker and in some private meetings, I always had something to learn. So yes, looking forward for this event!
We will have access to some hands-on labs throughout the day. vSphere, VMware Cloud on AWS, NSX, and vSAN will be the main actors of the labs.
Now, going to the sessions, I can see some great presentations on the agenda. I can recognize some of them from VMworld event, but in case you missed them, it’s always warmer to see the action live instead of a YouTube recording. You can find the detailed agenda here.
My Favorite Sessions
- vSAN 6.6: A Day in the Life of an I/O, with John Nicholson and Pete Koehler
- Migrate to the vCenter Server Appliance You Should, with William Lam and Emad Younis
- Using vRealize with VMware Cloud on AWS, with Brian Graf and David Overbeek
- VMware Cloud Foundation (VCF) and Your Career, with Keith Townsend
- The VCDX Way for Designing a Cloud for Mission Critical Applications, with John Arrasjid
- Creating Your VMware Cloud on AWS Data Center: VMware Cloud on AWS Fundamentals, with Matt Dreyer and Oren Root
- vSphere PowerCLI 101: Becoming Your Organization’s Superhero, with Kyle Ruddy and Jake Robinson
Busy day tomorrow! You still have time to register, prepare your coffee and see you tomorrow at Virtual VMUG EMEA!