Eric Siebert, the owner of vSphere-land.com, organizes a yearly Top vBlog for many years already. Tonight, he streamed live on Youtube the 2017 edition.
The top is based on three criteria, the most important with 80% height being public voting. For the rest of 20%, blogs compete based on number of posts published and Google PageSpeed score.
Great blogs out there, hard to choose best of them, but here they are:
For the rest of the top and for details on how they were ranked, you can check Top vBlog 2017 Top 25 & Category results on Eric’s blog.
Congrats to all the winners and nominees !
You can also watch below the recording of the live show, great discussion and plenty of information on blogging industry.